Top Warning Signs of Neuropathy & how does a foot massager help!
Neuropathy discomfort can make you immobile and limit your quality of life. Massage, on the other hand, may help to alleviate the effects of this incapacitating disease. Massage therapy is indeed a structured framework of feelings as well as movements of the body's soft tissues. You may also utilize a neuropathy foot massager to reduce your neuropathy symptoms faster.
It is a disorder caused by sick or injured nerves that carry information to and from the brain and spinal cord, as well as to and from your body's muscles, skin, and internal organs. Peripheral neuropathy impairs the function of certain peripheral nerves, resulting in alterations in motor function and sensation.
There is currently no cure for this ailment, although a few treatments, including massage therapy, may be beneficial. However, if you want to obtain therapy at home without traveling to a spa for just a massage, you may utilize a neuropathy foot massager.
Neuropathy warning signs
Your motor, autonomic nerves & sensory can all be affected by neuropathy. Touch, warmth, and pain are all sensations sent by the sensory nerves to the skin. Your motor nerves govern movement, while the autonomic nerves control bodily processes such as heart rate, digestion, & bladder function.
The sort of nerve that is impacted determines your symptoms. In most circumstances, the initial symptoms that most people encounter are as follows:
- Numbness or tingling in the feet or hands
- Arm and leg weakness
- Pain that is sharp, searing, or throbbing
- Excessive sensitivity to touch and temperature
You may also notice that your coordination deteriorates. For example, you may notice that you are catching your foot on uneven floors or stairwells. Some patients notice that they are unable to grasp pens and cups of coffee due to hand weakness or loss of dexterity.
However, if you have neuropathy caused by autonomic nerve injury, you may also have bladder, digestive, bowel difficulties, as well as discomfort. Some individuals also have blood pressure variations, which produce dizziness and lightheadedness.
If you have any of these uncomfortable & disturbing symptoms, you must use a neuropathy foot massager. Other health concerns can occasionally cause identical symptoms, so receiving an accurate diagnosis is essential before embarking on an appropriate treatment plan.
The roots of neuropathy
The majority of neuropathy cases — 35-45% — are idiopathic, which implies that there is no discernible reason. Diabetes-related nerve injury accounts for another 30 percent of diagnosed cases. If you do have diabetes, the doctor should examine for symptoms of nerve damage at each visit. They frequently use a small stylus and wire to press the bottom of the feet to test whether you can feel the feeling.
Other possible reasons for neuropathy include:
- Physical trauma
- Autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis & lupus
- Viral & bacterial infections
- Bone marrow disorders
If you misuse alcohol or even have vitamin deficits, especially of the B vitamins, you are more likely to get neuropathy. Some drugs, like chemotherapy, might also raise your chances of developing neuropathy.
Is Massage Effective in Relieving Neuropathy Pain?
The oxygen deprivation inside the nerves of the feet & hands is among the few indications of peripheral neuropathy. The nervous system needs oxygen to function properly and to live. Because of inadequate circulation, many persons with this illness have blue appendages.
Besides, massage treatment may be beneficial in this situation. Massage boosts blood flow to muscles, allowing oxygen to reach the nerves and brain. Massage increases the flow of blood inside the peripheral nerves. Individuals suffering from neuropathy discomfort see an improvement in their condition following a series of massage sessions.
Having massage therapy treatments regularly, together with self-care instructions in between visits, may significantly improve neuropathy in the feet. If you don't have time to visit a massage parlor, you can obtain relief from neuropathy discomfort by using a neuropathy foot massager.
Massage Therapy for Neuropathy Pain Relief
Massage can be used to stress, pain, treat anxiety and neuropathy. The following are a few strategies for relieving neuropathy symptoms:
- Facial Stretch as well as Connective Tissue Massage:This massage includes working with the fascia, and soft tissue, of the body to alleviate pain, stiffness, and discomfort. Tension relaxation, stress reduction, pain reduction, and enhanced mobility are just a few of the advantages.
- Massotherapy: This therapy is mostly concerned with your muscles. The benefits of massotherapy include improved circulation and pain relief.
- Reflexology:It is centered on a system of pressure areas just on ears, hands, & feet that relate to different parts of the body. Applying precise pressure to these locations, similar to acupressure, may enhance energy flow all through the body. Pain reduction, increased blood flow, reduced tension, and profound relaxation are all advantages.
- NMT (Neuromuscular Therapy): This treatment is administered to specific muscles to improve blood flow, relieve nerve discomfort, and reduce muscular tension.
Do not be concerned if you don't have time to receive any of these massage therapies in a massage parlor. To relieve neuropathy discomfort at home, purchase a neuropathy foot massager.
How Does Massage Aid in the Treatment of Neuropathy?
A massage stimulates the nerves in the body, particularly in the feet and legs. Let's look at some of the advantages of massage treatment for treating pain from peripheral neuropathy:
- Calms the nerves in the hands & legs.
- Relieve low-back discomfort and improve range of motion; reduce the degree of trapped nerves.
- Reduces sadness & anxiety
- Improve the condition of your skin
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Improve circulation by delivering oxygen and nourishment to tissues and essential organs.
- Lessen spasms and cramps
- Produce endorphins, which act as the body's natural painkiller.
- Enhances sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Reduced fatigue
- Improved concentration
You may also obtain similar benefits by sitting at home if you use a neuropathy foot massager.
Neuropathy may be excruciatingly painful and anguishing for the patient. Massage, on the other hand, calms their nerves and improves blood flow for oxidation. It also helps eliminate toxins from the body by reducing fat and improving circulation. As a result, massage is one of the most effective techniques to alleviate neuropathy discomfort.
Do you want to get a neuropathy foot massager to massage the feet at home? Visit Foot Log right now. Here you can discover the highest quality foot massagers in a broad selection of styles. For further information, please call us at 1-801-302-5915.