How a Foot Massager Works & Relieves Foot Pain
Table of Content
Foot pains are of different types. Some are short-term issues, while others are chronic in nature. Chronic foot pains are difficult to live with. Consequently, it can affect the quality of everyday life. Apart from regular treatment, and medication, people also use alternative method like foot massage.
Foot massage is considered as one of the best ways to address foot pain. It is an easy and relaxing way to reduce foot pain. When it comes to foot massage, there are two ways: massage service or using a foot massager. If you suffer from chronic foot pain from diseases like Plantar Fasciitis and diabetes then using a best foot massager is a great option.
Find out how a foot massager can help with different types of foot pains.
REASONS FOR CHRONIC FOOT PAIN
As you know, foot pains are of different types. Injuries and over exercising are some of the most common reason for foot pain. However, many people suffer from diseases like diabetes, arthritis and Plantar Fasciitis. These medical conditions can lead to chronic foot pain. There are various reasons for foot pain and understanding about these can help you determine the right course of action.
Here are some of the most common reasons for foot pain (both short term and chronic):
- Injuries – These are very common reasons for foot pain. However, they are not acute in nature. It can be treated within few weeks with medicine. For instance, minor sprains can be treated with cold press and painkillers. Injuries can happen while playing, working out or by accident. Foot pain due to injuries need medical attention.
- Over Exercising – Over using a muscle can lead to pains, such as foot pain. Excess workout can cause inflammation in the tendons, bones and ligaments in the foot. Additionally, it can cause muscle strain and injuries too. Which is why, safe exercising is very important. Resting and taking care of the foot can help reduce the pain in the foot.
- Plantar fasciitis – It is a type of heel pain that often happens to people who have to stand for a long time, like police personnel. Incidentally, it is also known as policeman's heel as it was very common in them. It is a condition that causes inflammation of the fascia, a fibrous tissue located at the bottom of your foot. Also, it can become a chronic condition in some.
- Diabetic foot pain – Due to high blood sugar, diabetics can suffer from nerve damage. This can lead to foot pain due to lack of circulation and muscle stiffness. And, it is also known as neuropathy, or nerve pain. Nerve damage is mostly seen in the limbs – hands and legs – and it can affect circulation. Lack of circulation is one of the primary reasons for diabetic foot pain.
- Arthritis – It is a bone condition and foot are very common in people with arthritis. There are various types of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Almost all types of arthritis conditions cause foot pain. And, this is chronic condition that gets worse with advancement in age.
- Achilles tendinitis – It is a condition where the Achille tendon is damaged due to overuse. This often happens in people who workout excessively, such runners who have suddenly increased the intensity of running. This is similar to foot pain due to overuse of the muscles.
- Overweight – Carrying extra weight can also cause foot pain. This happen due to pressure on the foot. This can also result in foot pain. Losing extra weight and keeping a good health can help reduce foot it. It is important to workout regularly to keep the body fit and strong.
HOW FOOT MASSAGERS WORK
A foot massager is a tool that helps in reducing foot pain by improving circulation, reducing muscle stiffness, stimulate muscles, reduce swelling and others. A simple massage tool like a manual massager is easy to use. For instance, all you have to do is roll it under the feet. The tool has small projections that puts gentle pressure on the muscles, which helps in improving circulation.
People can choose between electrical and manual foot massager. Anyone who is looking for easy to use tool, choose manual foot massager. Also, they are easy to use and cost-effective. Additionally, you can carry it in your bag and use it anytime you need it.
BENEFITS OF FOOT MASSAGE
Whether your feet are tired or suffering from chronic pain. Foot massage can help reduce pain, and bring relaxation. Apart from medical treatment and medication, foot massage can also help with foot pain. You can go for professional foot massager service like a spa service or use a foot massaging tool. There are many benefits of foot massage, such as:
- Improve Circulation – Foot massagers can help improve circulation. Lack of circulation can cause chronic foot pain like in diabetics. Sitting or standing for a long time can also affect circulation. A simple foot massage can help increase circulation, which can reduce foot pain and discomfort.
- Relax the Muscles – People with medical conditions like Plantar Fasciitis and diabetes can suffer from stiff muscles. In fact, diabetics often suffer from stiff muscles after waking up. Foot massage can help relax these muscles.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety – Foot can cause lot of stress and anxiety in people who have chronic issues. Foot massage can help reduce stress and anxiety by relaxing the muscles. Which is why, people go for spa massage service as it is very relaxing.
- Speed-up the Recovery Process – You have injuries from accident, excessive workout or sport injuries in foot then massage can speed-up recovery. You can use foot massage along with other things to recover faster.
- Keep you Active and Healthy – Foot massage is very helpful in improving overall health. Not just that, it can also keep you active. Improved circulation, and muscle flexibility are some of the benefits of foot massage. In fact, it can help with foot conditions like Sores, Corns, Ingrown toenails, Cracked heels and Dry skin too.
WHAT IS THE BEST FOOT MASSAGER?
Finding the right foot massager can make all the difference in the world. In other words, it must meet your specific needs. Not everyone needs advanced tool to reduce foot pain. Simple foot massager like the Foot Log is equally effective. A manual foot massager has advantage over electronic tools. When it comes to choosing the best foot massager, you have to consider a few important things.
Here is what you need to consider when looking the best foot massager:
- Ease of Use
The first thing you need consider is ease of use. Manual foot massager is easy to use and convenient in many ways. It doesn’t need electricity or battery to operate. In other words, you can use it without any hassle, anytime, anywhere. People looking for plantar fasciitis massager will find Foot Log an excellent choice. All you have to do is roll it under your feet and see how it improves circulation.
- Simple Design
Not many people can or like to operate a complicated device. Which is why, a simple foot massager is the best choice. Look for a foot massager that comes with simple designs. For instance, Foot Log is simple in design and very easy to operate. It is a cylinder-shaped tool with small, blunt projection on the surface. Users just have to roll the massager under the feet. A simple arthritis foot massager is a great option for people suffering from this condition. It will save time as it will do the job in less time.
- Consider the Purpose
When you are looking for a foot massager, you have to consider the purpose for which you need it. For instance, a foot massager for diabetics will help with pain due to swelling, nerve damage and lack of circulation. At the same time, a reflexology foot massager is excellent for people dealing with chronic foot pain. Reflexology foot massager is technique that targets points present on the foot. It is believed that different points on the foot are related to different organs present in the body.
Neuropathy foot massager is an excellent choice for diabetics. It helps in dealing with foot pain due to nerve damage. As you know, due to high blood sugar in diabetics, the nerves get damaged. Nerve damage can result in lack of circulation. Which is why, a neuropathy foot massager can help improve circulation. You can also look for circulation foot massager to improve circulation and flexibility.
- Size and Weight of the Foot Massager
When it comes to choosing the right foot massager, the size and weight of it is very important. Why? Because, a massager should be comfortable to use. You don’t want a massager that is heavy, and inconvenient to use. Also, you need to choose a foot massager that meets your requirements including size, weight and ease of use. For instance, Foot Log is a lightweight, handy and easy to carry. Not to mention, it is highly effective in reducing foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, arthritis, diabetes and others. It is very important to choose a foot massager that will not take too much of your time.
- Price of the Massager
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to find the best foot massager. There are affordable options available, for instance Foot Log. It is a simple tool but very effective as the best foot massager for diabetics. When looking for a foot massager, make sure to consider the cost. Look for a massager that can meet your needs and your budget at the same time.
DIY FOOT CARE
Foot care is important for preventing and maintaining foot health. Apart from using a foot massager, people can use other methods to reduce foot pain. It will not only help reduce pain, but it will also relax your mind too. The best thing about it is that you can to do it at home.
Here are a few home remedies for foot pain issues:
- Foot Bath – Once in a while, draw a foot bath and soak in you foot in lukewarm water. Epsom salt is known for relaxing effects. You can add a few spoons of the Epsom salt in the water and soak your feet. This will help relax the feet and reduce soreness. It will be especially helpful after a hectic work day.
- Stretching – Doing some stretches can also help release the tension and pressure in the foot muscles. You can do it while taking break at work or in the morning and evening. Simple stretches are enough to get the circulation going. It will also reduce muscle stiffness.
- Use Ice Packs – Using ice packs on sore foot can help a lot. Just like warm water foot bath, cold ice packs can help too. Put the ice pack on the affected areas and see the difference it can make.
HOW TO PREVENT FOOT PAIN
Foot pain can happen for a variety of reasons. Nevertheless, you can prevent it by taking a few easy steps. It is true that some foot pains are chronic in nature. But you can still benefit from preventive measures. Taking care of the foot is very important. From keeping them clean and moisturized to foot massage, try to invest in your foot health.
Here are a few tips on preventing and managing foot pain:
- Stay safe while walking, running or working out. Know your limit and stay within it.
- If the pain persists, visit your doctor and get diagnoses. Make sure to take the medication prescribed by the doctor.
- Make changes in your habit. Lifestyle changes can really help prevent foot pain issues, such as wearing right size shoes, avoid high heels and use breathable fabric.
- Maintaining a wealthy weight is also important for preventing foot pain. It is less about weight and more about having a healthy body. Eating well and exercising regularly is key to having a healthy foot.
- Protect your feet from dust and elements to keep it safe. Make sure to wear shoes when outdoors in your lawn or patio. This way, you will be able to protect it from unnecessary damages.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Foot pain is not an easy condition to live with, whether its chronic or not. Using a foot massager is one of the best ways to deal with it. But there are many options available and finding the right one is very important. Foot massagers are very effective in reducing different types of foot pain like plantar fasciitis and diabetic foot pain. When looking for the best foot massager, remember important consideration.
Foot Log is a plantar fasciitis massager, an arthritis foot massager, reflexology foot massager, neuropathy foot massager, foot massager for diabetics, and circulation foot massager. It is an easy to tool with simple design and is highly affordable. It is designed to provide an easy way to reduce foot pain.
Check out Foot Log here - https://footlog.com/collections/all-product